Interested in enrolling at Clearview Sudbury School?
Here is a step-by-step summary of our enrollment process. Students may enroll and begin attending at any point during the school year.
STEP 1: Educate yourself
Sudbury schools are surprisingly different from most other public and private schools. Before starting the enrollment process:
- Read, watch or listen to some of the abundant information on the model.
- Download an information packet.
- Schedule a tour of the school. This is a great opportunity to see our campus, meet the staff, and get all of your questions answered.
Our school does not want finances to be a limiting factor, so we offer scholarships, using FACTS (a 3rd party tuition assistance program) to evaluate affordability based on personal financials – the scholarship program will inform the school tuition you qualify for.
STEP 2: Schedule an admissions interview
Call or email the office to schedule an interview. The student and all parents/guardians involved in the decision are required to attend the enrollment interview.
The enrollment interview is not a test or a means of selecting certain kinds of students. It is a frank discussion during which all parties can make sure that Clearview Sudbury School is a good fit. It is also an orientation for the student and a chance for us to collect information necessary for enrolling. Interviews generally last about an hour.
Please fill out and bring an Interview Request Form and a check for the interview fee of $50.
STEP 3: Visiting week
Schedule a day to begin a visiting week.
The visiting week is a period of five days where the prospective enrollee attends Clearview and has all the rights (other than the right to vote) and responsibilities of an enrolled student. The minimum amount of attendance for this period is the same as for our other students: 17.5 hours.
A conference also takes place at the end of the visiting week, to review the week and determine whether the student, parents, and school community are all comfortable with enrollment. A second visiting week may be scheduled if appropriate.
On or before the start of the visiting week, please fill out and bring the Visiting Week Contract and a check for $150 per child.
STEP 4: Enrollment
Once the end-of-week interview has taken place and all parties agree that enrollment is a good idea, enrollment forms are filled out. A deposit of of 50% of one month’s tuition ($445) is required to hold a place. This deposit is non-refundable.
Tuition and attendance details:
The tuition is set at $8900/year.
- We accept learners ages 5-18
- There is a sibling discount of 25% for the second child and 50% for subsequent children.
- There is an option to apply through FACTS. who will make a determination on the tuition based on the family’s ability to pay.
- We follow the AISD school calendar and are open on school days from 9am until 4pm.
- There is a minimum attendance requirement of 17.5 hours per week.
- Currently we are not enrolling for part-time students at a reduced rate.
Clearview Sudbury School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. CSS does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, employment policies, financial aid, and any other administered programs and activities.